Monday, April 19, 2010

Alrighty then

Tomorrow, an app for a writing conference is due, and that the deadline is here and I find I am no longer that excited about the conference. Is it because one of my writing buddies pointed out that the conference was mainly about craft and less about networking? He's right. That let me to second guess myself or what he was saying. Do I need to go because I need more work on my craft, and he doesn't because his writing is already so polished?

Or is it cold feet?

Oh well, at this point, I need to submit the app and then if I get in, I can decide it I want to go.

On another note, I can not for the life of me get the Twitter app to work on Facebook. I bet it has to do with the fact that I use Safari. Spending way too much time on this. I thought Facebook was a huge time suck, and now here comes something else to prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment